Sunday, March 10, 2013

The List

Hello friends! So, last week I started to make lists. Not just any kinds of list. I made life lists. Sounds corny, right? Just let that sink in for a second, life lists. But despite how silly it may seem, I think it's fitting for me. I need more direction and more focus. I've been thinking about the things that make me happy, and the things that challenge me as well. So I wrote. And wrote. And wrote. Now I have three lists full of things that will bring me happiness, enrich my life, challenge me, and teach me new things. I'm so excited!

Also, I've already accomplished one of my goals! I visited a congregation in another state. Just knowing I was able to drive there safely, meet new people, and return home without incident made me proud of myself. And on my way back home, I got to see the sunset. The position of the sun, and the light reflecting off the wet pavement of the busy highway was amazingly beautiful. I found myself smiling, happy to experience such a lovely sight.

I hope you're having a great evening. I'm off to plan, prepare, and dream. My "Things I'd Like to do before I'm 25" list is below. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment