Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Turning dreams into a reality

Remember that snow storm, I wrote about yesterday?

Yeah, it totally happened.

So because of the huge amount of snow, I got to stay home from work and pursue other interests. (Surfing the internet, napping, and eating too much chocolate granola.) I also looked at some apartments and job openings. I have hope, but I know I will need lots of perseverance in these upcoming months. Somehow, I must dig deep within myself to make these things happen. It's scary. Sobbering as well.

Now on to a different subject. Forgiveness is powerful. And I'm learning more and more that you must forgive continuously. It's so weird. One minute I think I can bear someone's prescence. And then I am reminded of what initially made me angry. What an ugly process. I am really needing to move on from certain people. Enough is enough, already. I had a great epiphany as I was leaving the gym. It could have been post-workout endorphins. Maybe it was the promise of a snow day and time for slacking off. Whatever it was, a great thing crossed my mind. You are too fabulous to chase after those not worthy of your time. (Not to say I'm some sort of glamorous woman. However, I'm really proud of my quirkiness.) But it makes a lot of sense.

I want to set my sights on bigger things. I want real love. I am deserving of it. I want freedom, and I want stability. I even want to work hard. It's possible to have this in life. Somehow, I know it's possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment